We provide full-service lawn maintenance in Marietta, Kennesaw, and the surrounding areas in GA.
Lawn mowing, weed control, landscape trimming and pruning, and leaf removal are among the services we offer in our lawn maintenance package.
Our pros know that it takes routine lawn maintenance tasks to keep your yard in the best shape possible, which is why we offer a Full-Service Lawn Maintenance package that gives lawns and landscaping a professional, manicured look.
Our package is a convenient way to put all of the necessary services into one to give you peace of mind and a yard of which to be proud. We satisfy our clients with services such as lawn mowing, weed control, landscape trimming and pruning, leaf removal, and more.
Morgan Landscape & Design's professional team provides our services in Marietta, Kennesaw, and the surrounding areas! Our customers can count on the fact that we use only professional equipment and also that we possess the knowledge and experience to perform the tasks at hand at the highest level.
What's Included in Our Full-Service Lawn Maintenance Package
Prompt, professional service is provided to customers who choose our full-service lawn maintenance package. Our team visits your property at the scheduled times to complete the following regular services:
- Professional Mowing - mowing to the healthy height your grass requires for the season and grass type
- Edging - power edgers are used to create a clean break between grass lines and curbs, driveways, walkways, and patios
- Weed Eating/String-Trimming - power weed eaters are used to clear overgrown weeds from areas around your home, fences, trees, and hardscapes (patios, fire pits, walkways, and more)
- Blowing - professional-grade leaf blowers are used to clear lawn trimmings, leaves, and debris from driveways, patios, and other areas
- Weed Control (landscape beds) - removal by hand of large weeds around plants and shrubs. We use Round-Up spray for spot control/small weeds.
- Trimming & Pruning of Landscaping - keeping bushes, shrubs, and plants trimmed monthly. Includes winter pruning (roses, grasses, daylilies, and more).
- Leaf Removal - leaves are removed from the property as needed
- Additional Services - customers can add-on mulching, pine-straw, seasonal color, and more for additional cost
The One-Third Rule & Mow Heights of Certain Types of Grass
Regular lawn mowing is important because it allows enough space for your lawn to breathe and absorb water and nutrients. We follow proper mowing guidelines, which depend upon the type of grass in your yard. Our experts heed the one-third rule, meaning that we only cut off the top third of the total height of your grass during mowing sessions.
Mowing heights vary by type of grass. For example, Kentucky Bluegrass should be cut 2.5” to 3” in spring and 3” to 3.5” in summer. Fine Fescues are usually left a bit longer at 3” to 3.5” year round. We have the knowledge to make the right cut so that your grass keeps its optimal health!
Did you know that regular mowing and following the one-third rule actually helps to prevent weeds from growing?
Schedule Our Full-Service Lawn Maintenance Package Weekly, Bi-weekly, or Seasonally
For the convenience of our customers, we offer to schedule our lawn package three ways:
- Weekly visits - 52 total services a year
- Bi-weekly visits - 26 total services a year
- Seasonally - Weekly May-October, Bi-weekly November-April for 39 total visits
We only offer these services as part of the lawn maintenance package. New customers may be charged a cleanup fee if lawns are too overgrown or covered in debris to complete the job.
Call our team today for details about our full-service lawn maintenance package.
At Morgan Landscape & Design, we can give you a lawn to be proud of with our full-service lawn maintenance package. If you reside in Marietta, Kennesaw, or surrounding areas in GA, get more details about our services by calling (770) 820-9393 today to speak to a member of our team.